Your Complete Guide to PGM’s SEO Services
Here is your complete guide to Paul Gregory Media’s (PGM) SEO services that will make a difference:
As algorithms change, certain approaches to SEO become more powerful than others. With our SEO services, we help you to manage your visibility (local, regional, or national), track activities transparently, and view the real-time performance of your campaigns, all in a single dashboard.
67k searches are performed on Google every second, and PGM’s SEO approach includes optimizing on-site elements that will ultimately lead to your website achieving a better ranking on search engine results pages. PGM provides:
● Header text
● Schema and canonical tags
● Traffic and conversion-oriented keyword research
● Keyword-rich content for your web pages and landing pages
● Optimized page titles and descriptions
● Guest blog posts and video posts
● Quality backlinks
● And the delivery of weekly reports
Other features and benefits include, but are not limited to:
- First Page Rankings: Higher rankings for your business in Google Search and Google Maps. 75% of people will never scroll past the first page on a Google search, meaning you can’t afford to be ranking on the second, third, or fourth page.
- Improved Visibility: Syndication across the top 30 local directories, review sites, and social networks. If your business has one or multiple locations, then you will directly benefit from our local Search Engine Optimization services. With our local SEO services, we can get your business to the top of Google for your target local keywords and key phrases in order to get ahead of your competition.
- Great Content: Content written via professional American copywriters with expertise in local SEO marketing.
- Instant Alerts: Push notifications each time you receive a lead or call via your website.
- More Reviews: Get more positive reviews and increase conversions via our FREE review widget which we install on your website. 92% of consumers read online reviews of local businesses in order to determine whether these businesses are good or not, with 80% considering reviews just as important as personal recommendations.
- Transparency: FREE dashboard and mobile app to track, rankings, local visibility, reviews, reports as well as leads generated.
- No Contract: Month-to-month. No long term lock-in period.
However, our most popular SEO service is also our most economical. We offer the most comprehensive list management service in our Digital Visibility offering. Digital visibility is not just important for large businesses. Is your business Voice-Search ready? Is your organization’s information accurate across all credible online directories and data aggregators? Increasing your digital presence is one of the best ways to skyrocket your reach both locally and potentially beyond.
Let PGM improve your SEO and increase your digital visibility.
Then call Paul @ 630-576-0653 or email email@example.com to set up a time to go over your report