Translation Services

PGM provides high-quality translation services to non-profit and mission-based organizations around the country. With more than 17 years of experience, we have translated hundreds of documents, collateral, and web pages. PGM only works with native speakers with a track record of success to achieve the highest quality human translation in more than 100 languages.

As the global marketplace expands across cultural and linguistic barriers, we value quality along every phase of our professional translation service. Our vendor’s unique mix of expert translators, unmatched customer service, and cutting-edge technology allows us to offer high-quality language translation services with fast turnaround times and reasonable rates.

85% of web users speak one of these 10 languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, German, French or Malay. Web content is increasing at 5 times the rate in languages like Spanish and Chinese than in English. English is the primary language for only 27% of web users. This allows for your organization to tap into the remaining 73% of web users in languages like Korean and Arabic.