10 Best Marketing Quotes for Digital Inspiration
Stuck on finding a good quote about marketing? Whether it’s a generic marketing quotes to inspire your team, a content marketing quote to provoke discussion about one of your strategies, or an inspirational marketing quote to fuel your approach to a project, there’s a quote to help guide you and your team achieve your goals.
Paul Gregory Media has curated this list of the 10 best marketing quotes to inspire you, so let’s get started.
1. “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.” — Beth Comstock, Former CMO & Vice Chair, GE
2. “For me, pop culture is very fluid: it’s music, it’s movies, it’s books, it’s art, it’s tech, it’s so many things — and as marketing and brand advocates, we should be able to take products and services and match them to what’s happening in pop culture.” — Bozoma Saint John, CMO, Endeavor
3. “Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.” —Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, The Content Advisory
4. “One of the best ways to sabotage your content is to not tie it to your goals. Know why you’re creating content.” — Ellen Gomes Sr. Content Marketing Manager, Glint Inc.
5. “Products are made in the factory, but brands are created in the mind.” — Walter Landor, Founder, Landor
6. “Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer touchpoints.” — Jonah Sachs, Author
7. “If you take a risk and it doesn’t go as planned, welcome to the club.” — Fran Hauser, Startup Investor, Advisor, & Author
8. “We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.” — Craig Davis, Co-Founder, Sendle
9. “Don’t build links. Build relationships.” — Rand Fishkin, Founder, SparkToro
10. “Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.” – David Beebe, Founder & CEO, Storified Hospitality Group
No matter what your company does, marketing quotes have the power to inspire your team members to produce their best work. Pass on the inspiration.